EASY AND FUN
SDS-x is a drum machine that makes it easy to play drum samples and fun to make beats. SDS-x is also extremely feature rich, with advanced controls for crafting your sound and building complex sequences. Whether this is your first iOS music app or you are an avid AUv3 enthusiast, SDS-x has something for you.
• Get started quickly with one of the 30+ factory kits.
• Program beats with a fun and unique sequencer.
• Mix your pads and add effects with intuitive controls.
• Host SDS-x in your favorite iOS DAW as an AUv3 plug-in.
• Play with others using MIDI and Ableton Link
• Export pattern audio as WAV file to use in any DAW! (PRO)
CONNECT AND SHARE
• Comes with AUv3 plugin. Play SDS-x alongside your other music apps!
• Keep time with other devices using Ableton Link.
• Connect wirelessly using Bluetooth MIDI.
• Pads can send and receive MIDI, so you can play with external gear!
• Share user kits via AirDrop, iMessage, and more. (PRO)
We want to share SDS-x with as many people as we can so it is 100% free to download. You can access all of the sounds and most features of the app without running into paywalls.
Unlock the ability to import sounds, export patterns, and save custom kits with a one time purchase or subscription to support the developers!
• Make a beat using the intuitive, sixteen-step sequencer.
• Add variation with “per step” controls for velocity and note multiplier.
• Get the feel right with swing and quantize parameters.
• Switch things up with 16 patterns per kit.
• Make a song by chaining up to 128 patterns.
• Create complex polymeters with “per track” sequence length.
• Use one of the 30+ factory kits.
• Save your work as a user kit. (PRO)
• Drag and drop samples from your in-app library onto a pad to load samples.
• Intuitive XY pad for controlling FX parameters.
• Double tap and long press actions for most controls to speed up workflow.
• Dual menu view on iPad.
• SDS-x has nine pads, each with two sample layers.
• Custom name and color for each pad.
• Per sample controls for: pitch, pan, level, and more.
• Trigger modes: one-shot, gate, toggle, and retrigger 8th to 64th triplet.
• Sample modes: mix, rotate, random, velocity switch, velocity mix.
• Global velocity modes: top, center, fixed, pressure.
• Control pad levels, pan, mute, solo, and effects sends with the in-app mixer.
• Five FX types: delay (send), reverb (send), high pass filter, low pass filter, and “master” effect for getting LOUD.
• Full screen pads mode for improved experience on smaller devices.
• Hard pan option for metronome to run click and samples to FOH on separate channels.